2 Corporate Drive, 2nd Floor
South San Francisco,
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 16290
Research Associate II
South San Francisco, CA
The person in this role will be responsible for processing of clinical blood samples for the identification and isolation of patient private NeoE-specific T cells, as part of product selection for the manufacture of the adoptive cell therapy product (neoTCR-P1) for the patients. This process is performed in a GMP-like laboratory setting and includes flow cytometry, RT-PCR, and NGS analysis of single T cells. The ideal candidate should enjoy operating in an exceptionally dynamic and cooperative environment.
- The ideal candidate should hold a bachelor’ s degree with 4+ years’ experience, or hold a master’ s degree with 2+ years’ experience
- Experience with at least two of: single cell technologies, FACS, RT-PCR, next-gen sequencing, fluid handling robots
- Experience with immuno-oncology or T cell biology will be a plus
- Highly goal-driven and the ability to handle delicate experiments
- Ability to work with a team and communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal and in the form of written reports.