2 Corporate Drive, 2nd Floor
South San Francisco,
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 15585
We are currently recruiting for Research Associate II, reporting to Associate Director of Impact Processing Unit. This position will be based in South San Francisco.
**The ideal candidate should have strong experience in flow cytometry with mammalian cells (2-4yrs industry experience)**
Responsibilities: The individual in this role will be responsible for design and execution of critical path experiments for the discovery of neoepitope and corresponding TCR from patient blood Sample, to be used for the manufacture of adoptive cell therapeutics (ACT). These experiments will focus on flow cytometric analysis, single cell RT-PCR applied to primary human T cells, and NGS analysis of single T cells. The ideal candidate should enjoy operating in an exceptionally dynamic and cooperative environment.
- The ideal candidate should hold a bachelor’ s degree with 4+ years’ experience, or hold a master’ s degree with 2+ years’ experience
- Experience with at least two of: single cell technologies, FACS, RT-PCR, next-gen sequencing, fluid handling robots
- Experience with immuno-oncology or T cell biology will be a plus
- Highly goal-driven and the ability to handle delicate experiments
- Ability to work with a team and communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal and in the form of written reports.