Research Associate II
340 Pt San Bruno Blvd South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Associate II to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Research Associate II:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Work with the Department of Cancer Immunotherapy.
- Help to identify and evaluate novel therapies in the field of cancer immunotherapy.
- Explore novel mechanisms of action, therapeutic strategies, and elucidate new discoveries in the fields of immunology and cancer research.
- Work closely with discovery colleagues to advance research stage programs into early clinical development, providing both scientific and technical expertise.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Master’ s degree in immunology, oncology, biology or related field required, PhD strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of hands-on relevant experience in molecular biology, immunology or immune-oncology with a track record of success as evidenced by a strong publication record, and/or evidence of sustained contributions in the biopharmaceutical industry.