Research Associate II
500 Forbes Blvd South San Francisco, CA 94080 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Associate II to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Research Associate II
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The candidate will be working as a part of a team that focuses on drug product development.
- Contribute to the utilization of analytical methods for product characterization and stability testing.
- Operate and maintain multiple instruments including HPLC, pH meter, UV-Vis, particle counter.
- This candidate must be highly flexible to handle urgent analytical request and to perform multiple laboratory duties.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Must have BS/MS degree in chemistry or biochemistry
- Preferably 1+ years’ experience in analytical chemistry in pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Team Oriented, dependable, self-starter.
- Ability to follow detailed verbal and written instruction.
- At least 6 months lab experience, preferably in a testing environment.
- Able to apply analytical skills and judgment in assessing the quality of assay data and assay performance.
- Must be self-motivated, able to multi-task, and meet timelines efficiently and productively.
- Experience with HPLC assays and hands on experience in operating instrument and software, such as Chromeleon are preferred.