Research Associate II-III
111 Oyster Point Blvd South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is currently seeking a Temporary Research Associate for our client in South San Francisco, CA. They are a leading, fast- paced Biotechnology company going through an immediate need. If you are an early riser and would like to be a part of a team that works hard and stays busy, apply today, interview early next week and start as early as Nov. 2nd.
Schedule- 8am-5pm. Mo-Fri
- Support analytical method development, optimization, troubleshooting, and qualification to implement at GMP QC groups for lot release and stability studies.
- Collaborate with QC groups at CMOs sites to manage assay transfer, design of qualification protocols, assay maintenance, establishment of assay controls, manage timely sample analysis, and review of analytical results.
- Analytical and excellent problem-solving skills
- Collaborate with formulation development CROs to design and draft formulation development study protocols, monitor study results, review study reports and troubleshoot unexpected results.
- Support outsourcing product characterization studies for preclinical programs and collaborate and manage CROs performing studies.
Skills and Experience
- A BS or MS degree in biochemistry, chemistry, chemical engineering, or a related discipline with 3-8 years of laboratory research experience in industry
- Protein chemistry related to biological drug development experience.
- Extensive experience with a wide variety of analytical platforms including H/UPLC, CE, are ELISA is required
- Experience developing protein and antibody assays such as SEC, CE-SDS, icIEF, peptide mapping, and glycan analysis is highly preferred
- Experience with bioassays, qPCR and mass spectrometry is preferred