Research Associate II/III
7555 Gateway Boulevard Newark, CA 94560
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Associate to be a part of our partner’ s team in the Newark area. This is an opportunity to work within a life-changing biotechnology company poised to change the neuro-modulator aesthetic and therapeutic product categories.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, and recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Research Associate II
- An opportunity to join a bio-technology company developing and delivering next-generation neuromodulator, daxibotulinumtoxinA, and highly purified botulinum toxin type A.
- Work for a company that likes to dream and think big! They are local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Perform routine instrument maintenance and related documentation.
- Buffer preparation and conduct basic molecular biology and protein tasks.
- Develop and qualify analytical assays.
- Maintain and scale up cultures for mammalian cell lines and perform cell based assays.
- Harvest cells and perform the related test, e.g Western Blot, ELISA, etc.
- Data analysis and documentation, including method and report writing.
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedure.
- Flexibility in job responsibilities and scheduling is encouraged to meet business needs.
Summary of Qualifications:
- BS or MS in biochemistry, molecular biology or related scientific discipline with bench work experience
- 2-5 years experience with pharmaceutical or biotechnology in research environment; or equivalent education, training, and experience.
- Mammalian cell culture experience is a plus
- Western blotting, ELISA and other protein analytical method is a must.
- Assay development and qualification experience is a plus
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Solid technical training in general laboratory practices is required (e.g., buffer preparation, sample dilution). Good pipetting skill is essential.
- Knowledge in protein chemistry