Research Associate I
475 E Grand Ave., SSF42 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Associate I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Research Associate I
An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions. Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation. Competitive compensation commensurate with experience. This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- This role within the Translational Immunology department is responsible for in-vitro measurement of preclinical endpoints from Immunology Discovery and Translational Immunology in vivo studies.
- The successful candidate will conduct relevant in-vitro assays to inform evaluation of therapeutic candidates for proof-of-concept, mechanism of action, pharmakinetics & pharmacodynamics, biomarker, benchmarking and efficacy assessment.
- The candidate will exploit the most powerful automated data capture technologies and integrate these into existing and developing databases to improve our ability to track, mine and compare in-vivo and in-vitro data and enhance our existing study throughput and consistency.
Summary of Qualifications:
- M.S. (or PhD) in Immunology or relevant field.
- Expertise in in vitro techniques.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Experience working with large numbers of samples and large data sets.
- Ability to critically analyze and summarize relevant data.
- Detail oriented.
- A passion for drug development and discovery.
- Team Ethos.