Research Associate I
475 E Grand Ave., SSF42 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Associate I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Research Associate I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
?Summary of Responsibilities:
- Opening for a temporary Senior Scientific Researcher in the Discovery Oncology Department, to discover and validate new targets in cancer biology.
- She/he will develop and utilize state of the art genetic, epigenetic and proteomic technologies to characterize exciting oncology drug targets.
- The successful candidate will be expected to work creatively, independently and collaboratively.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s Degree
- An ideal candidate should have a background in Cancer Biology and will possess the proven ability to work independently.
- He/she should have technical skills in molecular and cellular biology.
- In particular, FACS, western blotting, cloning, genetic manipulation of cell lines and cell culture, cell imaging and growth analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential