Research Associate I
475 E Grand Ave., SSF42 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking Research Associate I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Research Associate I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
We are seeking a highly motivated Scientific Researcher to join the Effector Function and Cell Biology group in the BioAnalytical Sciences department. Our group is responsible for all cell-based assays and effector function assays that support in vitro biological characterization and immunogenicity assessment of antibody therapeutics. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Executing cellular assays to support research and development projects in our South San Francisco location.
- Following assay protocols and technical reports, presenting data at team meetings, and laboratory maintenance are required.
- B.S. in Immunology, Cell Biology, or a related field is required,
- At least 1 year laboratory experience in culturing primary immune cells such at T cells, B cells, and dendritic cells are required.
- Experience in flow cytometry and immunoassays is strongly preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, and written and oral communication skills are essential.
- This individual should be able to work independently, as well as within teams, demonstrate initiative and creativity and be able to prioritize tasks.