Research Associate I (Bio Analytical Operations)
791 Lincoln Avenue San Rafael, CA 94949
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Associate I (Bio Analytical Operations) to be part of our client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Research Associate I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Research Associate I, (BAO) position performs activities required for reviewing clinical and non-clinical assay and study documentation in a GLP compliant environment.
- Responsibilities include, GLP documentation, report Quality Control, and interaction with client’ s quality assurance unit.
- Review assay documentation in support of GLP non-clinical and clinical studies.
- Review validation reports in support of GLP non-clinical and clinical studies.
- Review bioanalytical reports in support of GLP non-clinical and clinical studies.
- Ensure that documentation is compliant per SOP and regulatory guidelines.
- Interact with client’ s Quality Assurance units(s) regarding data auditing.
- Provide support for inspection readiness.
- May support internal and external audits, including corrective actions as needed.
- Any other responsibilities required by management related to job functions.
- May assist with Data File Management, BAS Records Management, Controlled Documentation Management (e.g. SOPs), BAS Training Management.
- Bachelor' s or equivalent experience with GLP or GMP Documentation in a regulated lab
- Preferred: At least 1-2 years of experience in a bioanalytical laboratory, research laboratory, or Biotechnology Company.
- Preferred: Documentation experience in a GLP or GMP compliant environment, or equivalent analytical experience in a regulated lab environment.
- Preferred: Experience with GLP or GMP documentation.
- Preferred: Excellent writing and verbal communications skills.