2 Corporate Drive, 2nd Floor
South San Francisco,
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 16310
We are currently recruiting the Research Associates for our Process Development Unit. This position will be based in South San Francisco.
The candidate will work with the team for the process development of manufacturing for PACT engineered T cells. He/she will interact closely with scientists and other research associates to transfer the technology from small scale research to large scale processes. The ideal candidate will have experience in working with primary human T cells. She/he will be actively performing experiments and should be highly proficient in state of the art techniques for cell culture. The candidate should enjoy operating in an exceptionally dynamic and cooperative environment.
- The Research Associate will perform PBMC isolation, cell separation and subset enrichment, cell expansion, formulation and cryopreservation.
- The candidate will perform cell-based assays.
- This individual will complete cell analysis using flow cytometry.
- The ideal candidate should hold a bachelor’ s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or hold a master’ s degree with 2+ year experience in Cell Biology or related field
- The candidate should be highly goal-driven and have demonstrated the ability to focus on time-sensitive objectives.
- She/he must have excellent organizational skills and should be able to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in the form of written reports.
- Must have experience in sterile cell culture.
- Proficiency with basic flow cytometry is a must.
- Proven ability to work independently, as well as to collaborate with peers and work effectively in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.