Research Associate - Analytical Chemistry
981-G Industrial Rd San Carlos, CA 94070
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Associate – Analytical Chemistry to be part of our Client’ s team in San Carlos area.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join an organization focused on the movement of new drugs or devices from conception to FDA approval.
- Work for a company that is local to the beautiful Bay Area.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, vacation/PTO, and 401K.
Research Associate – Analytical Chemistry
Our Client is seeking a Research Associate to aid in data collection and assay development in support of product development. We are looking for a dedicated individual, capable of following verbal instructions and written protocols, with attention to detail.
- Operating and maintaining HPLC systems
- Independently performing HPLC analyses
- Calculation of assay results and recording experimental details
- Following verbal instructions and written protocols
- Communicating any issues or problems to Supervisor
- Calculating concentrations and preparing solutions
- Assisting in analytical method development and method validations
- Managing hazardous waste
- Performing simple equipment/systems maintenance
- Cleaning glassware and equipment
- Maintaining supplies and materials inventory
- Assisting in maintaining chemical data base
- BS/BA/MS degree in chemical or biological sciences
- Minimum 3 - 5 years Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Strong background in Analytical Chemistry or Biochemistry is preferred
- Experience with Waters HPLC systems and Empower 3 software preferred
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be proficient with a computer and Microsoft Office suite software
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Must be able to work well with others with different disciplines