Research Associate, Pharmacology
280 East Grand Avenue South San Francisco, CA 94080 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a friendly, energetic and hardworking Research Associate, Pharmacology. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team of business professionals focused on treatments to help individuals with diseases that affect the functionality of an individual.
The culture is based on the idea of others. They pride themselves in their commitment to finding cures that other biotech companies have not tackled.
Our Company Bio:
Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- Offers their employees a great work/life balance.
- Competitive compensation
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time and 401k.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Assist in supporting the company’ s pharmacology programs.
- Conduct and manage in vivo experiments related to the efficacy of novel small molecule compounds
- Assist the team in identifying, characterizing and advance compounds through research and preclinical development.
- This position requires a BS/MS in biology, physiology, pharmacology or related field with 0-3 years of relevant research experience
- Ability to perform basic rodent handling and dosing is required
- Experience in making physiological buffers
- Experience in small animal surgery is highly preferred
- Experience with basic molecular biology techniques (western blot, qPCR) and histology is plus
- Basic computer skills, including experience with data management and presentation
- Experience in a pharmaceutical/biotechnology environment is a plus