Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 15820
Research Associate, In Vivo
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and manufacture medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K. (TBD)
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Focus on animal studies to assess the properties of potential drugs and/or disease modeling.
- Perform animal work involved with technical procedures of laboratory rodents including animal handling, dosing, and blood collection.
- Conducting and assisting scientists in executing in vivo experiments.
- Maintaining a laboratory book and adhering to protocols and operating procedures.
- BA/BS/MS or equivalent experience, industry experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience with in vivo dosing techniques for mice and rats
- Experience in handling animal with excellent in vivo dosing techniques, such as i.v., i.p., s.c., p.o., and blood collection techniques.
- Experience with basic lab skills such as weighing and pipetting
- Desired skills: experience in drug discovery or disease modeling
Maintaining a laboratory book and adhering to protocols and operating