Research Associate, CMC Analytical Development
600 California, 17th Floor San Francisco, CA 94104
- Perform assays including but not limited to ELISA, PCR (ddPCR/PCR, qPCR) and cell-based assays
- Perform Mammalian cell culture understanding no qc rd
- Conduct data analysis, contemporaneous and error-free documenting results
- Responsible for report writing
- Solution preparation
- Sample inventory maintenance
- Group meetings presentations
- Bachelor of Science or a Master' s degree with 1+ years of experience working in a pharmaceutical or biotech company performing biologic assays for characterization of proteins, DNA, RNA, virus or other biological products.
- Proven experience with assays, such as ELISA and PCR.
- Excellent clear and concise writing skills along with strong verbal communication skills.
- Efficient, flexible and self-motivated work ethic; to be utilized in planning, executing, and analyzing assay development activities.
- Innovative technical and analytical skills required to perform research at the highest level.
- Highly motivated and independent, yet has successfully worked in a group setting.
- Proficient working in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with mammalian cell culture.
- Experience or knowledge with statistical software such as JMP.
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment