300 Bel Marin Keys Blvd. Novato, CA 94949
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Assistant, to be part of our client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Performs analytical assays for samples within and outside the purview of assay services. Including enzyme activity, total protein by Bradford or A280, cellular uptake bioassays, gel and capillary electrophoresis and HPLC methods.
- Under appropriate supervision, assists Research Associates and Scientists in the qualification of assay methods for transfer to the Quality Control Analytical and In-Process laboratories.
- With increasing experience, develops the capacity to troubleshoot assay methods and to suggest remedies for problems or improvements to the methods.
- Four-year degree in a biological or physical science, with typical academic laboratory classes.
- 0-3 years experience in biological or chemical laboratory work.
- Knowledge and experience in lab processes and procedures. Experience with cell culture sterile technique is preferred.
- Extensive experience with several different assay techniques.
- Accurate recording and reporting of assay results.
- Development of assay troubleshooting skills, both general and technique-specific.