6755 Kaiser Dr Fremont, CA 94555
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Reliability Engineer to be part of our client’ s team in Fremont. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing project input to the PM in the form of equipment construction and maintainability from a maintenance perspective.
- Create equipment PM maintenance plans.
- Identify critical spare parts/PM consumables.
- Asset introduction into Maximo.
- Responsible for representing the Reliability engineering department; supporting capital projects roughly 10M or less.
- Degree in Engineering discipline with 5+ years’ experience in biotech/pharma industry is preferred or Associates degree or HS diploma with 8+ years’ experience in lieu of Bachelor’ s degree.
- Must have 5 years’ experience minimum working in a facilities/maintenance environment.
- Understanding of cGMP, SOPs, and engineering principles.
- Possess effective troubleshooting skills with equipment and/or process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.