3000 Executive Parkway
Industry: Internal Openings
Job Number: 15539
Bayside Solutions is seeking a talented, results driven Recruiter to be a part of our high-growth organization. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team of business professionals focused on building a first in class market-leader in technologies staffing and consulting services.
A successful Recruiter will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a willingness to do attitude and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. They also must have an amazing ability to build great relationships both internal peers and business partners as well as externally, with candidates and clients.
The career of a Recruiter at Bayside Solutions is rewarding, challenging, prosperous and holds ample opportunity for professional growth. Bayside Solutions offers many career path options and a chance to develop an array of skills. Having been recognized as one of the Bay Area’ s fastest growing private companies, we' re ready to provide you with a challenging and rewarding career.
We believe our success here at Bayside Solutions is a direct reflection of the quality of talented people we hire and develop. New hire training is conducted on a one-on-one basis and covers: recruiting, career consulting and extensive recruiting skills. At Bayside Solutions we make a strong effort and commitment to provide all the tools necessary to ensure the success of every Recruiter.
Our Company Bio:
Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join one of the fastest growing private companies in the area, with many possibilities for promotion and career growth
- Upon receipt of direct hire status, you will be eligible for benefits including medical, dental and vision care, paid time off and holidays totaling more than 20 days a year
- A competitive base salary and commission structure based on revenue generated
- On the job training with an impressive success rate (more than 50% of our recruiters had no previous industry experience)
Summary of Responsibilities:
This position entails identifying excellent candidates to fill job requirements requested by our clients.
You will develop recruiting skills, including but limited to: generating a high call volume to produce a quantity of potential candidates, quickly and thoroughly screening candidates to learn about the person behind the resume, and maintaining relationships with hundreds of potential candidates. You will need to have excellent communication skills, must be able to build strong relationships quickly and demonstrate a drive to succeed.
- Source and qualify resumes of industry professionals to identify potential candidates
- Conduct in-depth phone interviews to recruit potential candidates in various markets that fit the needs and demands of our clients, both technically and culturally
- Conduct in-person screens and interviews of potential candidates
- Seek to understand the candidate’ s business drivers and motivations for exploring new opportunities.
- Prospecting and negotiating contracts with candidates to use our placement services and building a supply of potential contractors
- Consulting candidates throughout the entire interview process
- Build and maintain on-going relationships with qualified potential candidates in various different markets.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of professional experience with a focus on customer service in a team oriented environment
- MS Office experience, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Highly self-motivated to not only meet goals and expectations but to exceed them
- Quick learner, flexible and adaptable to the changing demands of the business
- Must have the ability to thrive under pressure to meet hard deadlines
- Must demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-centric environment
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and possess prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to build and proactively maintain working relationships with a network of technical professionals
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and execute on recruiting strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills to navigate workflow between the recruiting team, candidates and clients.