105 Digital Drive
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 15988
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Recruiter to be part of our client’ s team in Novato. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the TOPS Principal Talent Advisor, the Sr. Talent Advisor will play a critical role in executing recruiting strategy for the Technical Operations (TOPS) department.
- In this position, you will partner with business leaders, hiring managers and other HR colleagues to engage and recruit top talent.
- You will manage a portfolio of openings, focusing on exceeding client' s expectations while ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- You will apply strong technical expertise (e.g. strategic sourcing, candidate and client management, data analysis, and project management) in implementing solutions to find top talent.
- Full cycle recruiting for individual contributor level roles.
- Supporting the Principal Talent Advisor on more senior level positions.
- Ensuring a positive experience for the candidate, hiring manager and interview team.
- Partnering with hiring managers to understand business needs and establish recruiting strategy.
- Providing candidates with information about the position, department and client.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Life Science or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of biotech, pharmaceutical or healthcare sourcing, recruiting/search experience with a variety of levels.
- A strong understanding of compensation & equity guidelines, legal implications in hiring, and relocation and immigration.
- Demonstrated success in prioritizing/customizing service levels within requisition portfolio.
- Outstanding client service, problem solving & project management skills.
- Strong influencing & negotiation skills.
- Proven success in a rapidly changing, fluid, innovative culture.
- History of consistently meeting or exceeding quantitative and qualitative goals.
- Initiative, self-starter, driven, stimulated by challenges, a good balance of strategy & pragmatism.
- Experience in social media direct sourcing.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with in-depth Excel skills.