Quality Control Specialist I
300 Bel Marin Keys Blvd. Novato, CA 94949
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Quality Control Specialist I to be part of our client’ s team in the North Bay. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Quality Control Specialist I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the calibration, maintenance and repair of analytical laboratory instruments and support equipment using the Enterprise Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Responsible for the completion of QC equipment related documentations
- Perform change request using the Enterprise Quality Management System (Trackwise)
- Maintain vendor service contracts using SpringCM system
- Maintain good working relationships with vendors to ensure vendor meets current and future needs of the client
- Work with vendors to troubleshoot equipment
- Maintain the laboratory equipment inventory for tracking equipment assets and vendor contacts
- Maintain the electronic and paper inventory for equipment qualification packages
- Perform equipment inventory reconciliation with physical assets in each laboratory, assessing the current and future suitability
Summary of Qualifications:
- BS/BA in Life Sciences
- 0-3 years of experience working in a GMP environment
- Some experience in quality control practices, current Good Manufacturing Practices or Good Laboratory Practices
- Understanding of GxP guidelines
- Must have excellent record keeping, written and verbal skills
- Ability to perform most tasks with minimal supervision
- Computer literacy is required
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word is required