Quality Control Analyst II
22 DNA Way, SSF05 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Quality Control Analyst II to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
QC Analyst II
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Perform analytical, biochemical, and/or biological testing; data review; and support the general Lab maintenance responsibilities.
- Perform a broad variety of basic and moderately complex tests with documentation according to GMP Review data and assess against established acceptance criteria and peer generated data for basic methods.
- Order Lab supplies and maintain inventories
- Support the maintenance and compliance of operational areas.
- Assure and apply GMP throughout operations.
- Prepare and maintain standards, controls, stocks, and cultures per established procedures.
- Receive and provide basic training
- Prepare data tables and graphs
- Identify discrepancies and participate in quality investigations as needed.
- Perform testing for equipment qualification / maintenance
- Coordinate with customers to support operational activities.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Work to meet schedules.
- Identify and support resolution of technical problems.
- Actively participate in group and project teamwork; project and process improvements
- Drafts protocols and reports.
- Meets scheduled performance of 95% on time.
- Able to lift 25lbs
- Perform other duties as requested by managers to support Quality activities.
- Works under general supervision.
- Manager provides work priorities, timelines and resources.
- Instructions given on new lines of work or special assignments.
- Progress on work assignments is generally reviewed on a regular basis.
Summary of Qualifications:
- B.S./B.A. degree (preferably in relevant scientific discipline) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Entry level or 1-2 years of experience
- Ability to write clearly and effectively.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of math, scientific theories, principles and techniques used in analytical or biological test procedures.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, reasoning and problem solving.
- Capable of completing assigned responsibilities and keeping manager informed of status.