Quality Control Analyst I
1 DNA way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Quality Control Analyst I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
QC Analyst I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Performs routine and semi-routine work that supports QC operations.
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Maintain accountability for deliverables affecting department and organizational objectives
- Accountable for exhibiting behaviors as described Core Competencies.
- Maintain a state of inspection readiness
- Receive and provide training
- Identify gaps in systems and procedures
- Identify and support resolution of technical problems
- Assure and apply GMP throughout operations
- Supports department to meet corporate goals and department objectives
- Provide quality oversight support to internal/external customers
- Ensures the integration of environmental health, safety, and security into the business processes, systems, and programs while reporting safety and environmental incidents including injuries, illnesses, and safety suggestions within one’ s functional area.
- Perform any other tasks as requested by Management to support Quality activities
Summary of Qualifications:
- AA degree and 1 year related experience
- Perform routine and semi-routine assignments.
- Perform basic lab maintenance.
- Scan and archive cGMP documents.
- Prepare basic reagents.
- Maintain lab supply inventory.
- Verify, receive/pick up and deliver/store samples as assigned.
- Package samples for shipment off-site.
- Record information and complete transactions in applicable cGMP systems.
- Adhere to cGMP policies and procedures, including documentation of activities.
- Reconcile and dispose sample inventory