1035 O'Brien Drive
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 16189
Quality Control, Analyst II
Menlo Park, CA
Analyst II, Quality Control
Our Quality Control team is looking to bring onboard an Analyst II. This individual will be a key member of the Quality Control team, contributing to the development and performance Quality Control (QC) methods, systems, policies, processes, procedures and controls as they relate to the analytical testing of clinical materials.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Quality Control Analyst is responsible for release testing in support of nonclinical and clinical viral vector products in compliance with GxP requirements.
- Performs release, stability, and in-process testing of materials, samples, and final products; works with mammalian samples and cell cultures.
- Assists in standardizing techniques and/or procedures.
- Records methods, data and interpretation in a complete, accurate and clear format on controlled forms or in a laboratory notebook.
- Performs analysis and interpretation of test results, identifies deviations, participates in the investigation of unexpected or failed results generally with supervisory input.
- Assists in maintaining laboratory equipment.
- May assist in assay development and nonclinical sample testing to support IND-path studies.
Position Requirements and Experience:
- Relevant scientific degree with minimum 2-4 years of experience in a bio-pharma analytical laboratory.
- Demonstrated proficiency in analytical techniques.
- Background in molecular biology and Quality Control is desired.
- Proficient in general and non-routine laboratory skills.
- May require knowledge of GLP and/or GMP standards, and the ability to apply compliance principles to Adverum’ s laboratory practices. Consistently follows GxP requirements and Quality Systems as trained.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment as a team player with effective communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills; especially proficient in Excel and Word.