Quality Assurance Associate II
6755 Kaiser Dr Fremont, CA 94555
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Quality Assurance Associate II to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
QA Associate II
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide QA oversight and approval of Supplier Change Notifications and raw material/supplier qualification tasks
- Review and approval of QC disposition elements to support batch release (test record reviews, CofA approval, In Process Test Report, EM assessments etc.)
- QA contact for QC document revisions, investigations, and change controls.
- Bachelors degree in Life Sciences
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to peers, superior interpersonal effectiveness and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively on problems of diverse scope, with analysis/evaluation of data
- Attention to detail, safety, quality and customer requirements
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with LIMS, SAP, Trackwise, and MS Office Applications