South San Francisco, CA 94080 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Quality Associate to be part of our Client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biotechnical company focusing on the discovery, development, manufacturing and commercialization of medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website atwww.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Follow defined internal procedures and comply with cGMP practices.
Organize, compile and analyzed QC test results - summarize in written reports.
- Review results to ensure that protocol requirements were met.
- Communicate deadlines to other groups.
- Perform compliance checks on data summaries and reports for accuracy.
- Assist with management of GMP documents, including compiling data binders, scanning and following archiving processes.
- B.A. or B.S. degree (preferably in Life Science), experience in the pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry a plus.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn new concepts in support of commercial QC.
- Ability to write clearly and effectively. Strong verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with GMP requirements and compliance, particularly good documentation practices.