Qc Associate I
22 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Qc Associate I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
QC Assoc. I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide general support for GMP testing laboratories
- Provide support for stability studies managing inventory of all stability studies, including sample submission to partner lab and cycle counting
- Support and collaborate with other departments
- Assist with document processing and archiving
- Maintaining controlled temperature units and small lab equipment
- Ordering of chemicals and lab supplies
- Routine maintenance of GMP labs to ensure compliance with cGMP, GLP, and safety regulations
- Reagent preparation
- Support routine and non-routine analysis of pre-clinical and clinical samples.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Associates or Bachelor' s Degree in Life Science preferred.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team, handle multiple projects, demonstrate initiative, strong attention to detail, with effective verbal and written communication skills for a fast paced environment is a must. Must also be dependable and able to work with minimal supervision. Familiarity with basic laboratory equipment is preferred.
- Experience with basic aseptic techniques and sampling handling
- Familiarity with basic analytical laboratory equipment, such as balances, pipettes, spectrophotometers, laminar flow hoods and glassware
- GMP experience preferred with particular emphasis on Quality Control
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proficient written and verbal skills are required.
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team