QS Project Manager
6397 Kaiser Drive Fremont, CA 94555
Bayside Solutions is seeking a QS Project Manager to be part of our client’ s team in Fremont. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
QS Project Manager
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage milestones, timelines and deliverables for audits/inspections and Quality System initiatives
- Proactively leads/supports initiatives to improve quality systems in the organization
- Support audit/inspection activities (e.g. preparation, logistics, audit close out)
- Participate in audits/inspections
- Create audit/inspection training material, reference cards and slide decks
- Compile metrics, create slide deck and update performance boards
- May cross-train in other disciplines within Quality Systems
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelors’ degree in a Scientific Discipline
- Minimum 4 years of in Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry
- Good knowledge of GMP regulations, Quality compliance and audit/regulatory inspections
- Organized, and capable of managing tasks on multiple, concurrent projects.
- Ability to work effectively and to respond quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Independent decision making capability and ability to think conceptually and understand impact of decisions on overall compliance and the business
- Team player with the ability to work cross functionally and across all levels within the organization.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills; good interpersonal skills.
- Strong background of MS Office Tools (Access, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, and Word) - Emphasis on Access, Excel and SharePoint