QC Support Analyst 4
4560 Horton Street Bldg. R-431 San Diego, CA 91945 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a friendly, energetic and hardworking QC Support Analyst 4.This position is responsible for providing automation engineering function on all automated systems on site.
A successful Manufacturing Tech must be a strong team player, and provides a great attitude to the team. They are one who is organized, diligent and provides positivity to the work environment.
The culture is based on the idea of others. They pride themselves in their commitment to finding cures that other biotech companies have not tackled.
Our Company Bio:
Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
QC Support Analyst 4
Summary of Duties:
- Performs routine testing including release testing, performance testing, analytical testing, bioburden testing, environmental monitoring using GMP/GLP practices.
- Performs data analysis and results interpretations comparing to specifications, validity criteria, alert limits.
- Responsible for maintaining product and QC material inventories.
- Responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of the laboratory, stocking shelves/drawers with testing materials.
- Responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of equipment, calibrating or submitting items for calibration as needed.
- Responsible for completing training in a timely manner and maintaining the records.
- Responsible for revising QC documents (SOPs, QSs) Participates in Lab Investigations and Out of Specification investigations.
- Responsible for training QC analysts on test methods.
- Participates or leads a QC department team.
- Minimum requirement of a Bachelor’ s Degree.
- Working knowledge of GMP/GLP.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- QC experience in an FDA regulated environment is highly desirable.
- LIMS experience helpful.