QC Lab Technician
300 Bel Marin Keys Boulevard Novato, CA 94949
Bayside Solutions is seeking a QC Lab Technician to be part of our client’ s team in Novato. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
QC Lab Technician
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The QC Global Stability Critical Material Management, Lab Technician, under direct supervision, is responsible for performing tasks in support of laboratory operations.
- The incumbent will primarily be responsible for performing stability pulls, receipt of samples for testing, sample accessioning, support testing tracking and workflow, maintain stability sample inventory, shipping samples to outside facilities, reference/critical material inventory management, and compilation and archival of data.
- Data packet preparation/review.
- Participation in laboratory project initiatives such as 5S.
- Data entry, ordering laboratory supplies.
- Participation in the maintenance of laboratory equipment through targeted preventive maintenance, and maintenance of laboratory inventory.
- Work independently on reagent preparation that he/she has mastered in a safe and compliant manner.
- Maintains laboratory supply inventories and receives chemicals/materials into the laboratory.
- Maintains the laboratory in an inspection-ready state. Ensures reagents in the laboratory are within expiry.
- Develops familiarity concerning cGMP, 21CFR, USP, EP and ICH regulatory requirements.
- May interact with other departments, including but not limited to Manufacturing, Microbiology, Analytical Chemistry, Formulation, and Process Development.
Summary of Qualifications:
- High school diploma or AA/BS/BA in a biological or biochemical Science. Relevant laboratory experience preferred, but not essential.
- At least one year in a cGMP/GLP laboratory; quality control experience is preferred.
- Ability to follow written instructions and to perform tasks with direct or minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with use of a computer; e.g., Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Good written, verbal, and communication skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently, is motivated, and organized.