6701 Kaiser Drive
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 16240
Bayside Solutions is seeking a QC Analyst II to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
QC Analyst II:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Under supervision, performs GMP testing, maintains laboratory equipment, restocks laboratory supplies, problem-solves, and reports aberrant results to management.
- Performs ELISAs, (Biacore and cell based assays). (Work with mammalian cell culture, perform cell culture technique).
- Ensures testing and release time lines are met. Follows well-defined and established procedures and best practices. Reviews QC test results
- Good documentation, generates, reviews, and/or maintains records or documents in a detailed and consistent manner. Prepares sample reconciliation reports and other reports as needed. Assists with QC' s data management, including data review and control charting
- Participates in continuous improvement projects. Revises standard operating procedures, training manuals, etc. which are submitted to management for review and final approval. Maintains specific QC files and database records for process and/or quality improvement efforts.
- Bachelors’ degree in Biology or Life Sciences required
- 2-4 years of industry experience
- Legible handwriting is required
- Experience in a GMP environment is required
- Experience performing ELISA (and working with mammalian cell culture)
- Very smart with a great attitude and a willingness to work hard with the team
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral), a strong customer focus, and an ability to interact with various departments and levels.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and as part of a team, to meet departmental/facility goals; is also able to work across functions to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail, and an ability to focus on details of execution.
- Demonstrates good facilitation, organizational and problem solving skills