QC Analyst II
8237528 South San Francisco, CA 94080 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a QC Analyst II to be part of our client’ s team in the South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
QC Analyst II
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- This role provides quality oversight to product complaint record closure on behalf of the US Affiliate Complaint Management (ACM).
- Additional product complaint activities in support of the US ACM.
- Product complaint closure oversight including final review of all US complaint investigations for accuracy and completeness according to established procedures.
- Facilitation and prioritization of resources available for record closure.
- Draft complaint closure letter to customers at close of investigation.
- Perform and document various reconciliation efforts (Product Complaints (PCs) to Adverse Events (AEs), AEs to PCs, etc).
Summary of Qualifications:
- B.S./B.A. degree, preferably in relevant scientific discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry is a must.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in complaint management processes and procedures.
- Ability to interpret and apply Quality standards.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good judgment and decision making skills.