QA Analyst I
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking QA Analyst I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
QA Analyst I:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Research Assistant will support development projects by performing analytical methods.
- S/he will handle biohazardous materials, and adhere to corporate safety standards in all aspects of the work.
- S/he will use automated liquid handling systems and robotic systems, and will analyze data and report results using specialized software in multiple assay methodologies.
- S/he will maintain GLP/GMP compliance in supporting nonclinical studies, and will apply thorough and accurate documentation skills.
- B.A. or B.S. in biological or chemical sciences, or related discipline.
- Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal skills, team oriented, dependable, and self starter.
- Able to follow detailed verbal and written instructions.
- Able to apply analytical skills and judgment in assessing the quality of assay data and assay performance. Must be self-motivated, able to multi-task, and meet timelines efficiently and productively.
- Experience preferably in a testing environment that includes CE and/or HPLC with GLP/GMP knowledge.