1 DNA Way, SSF01 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Project Manager to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Project Manager will exercise core project management and operational competencies to manage and coordinate multiple initiatives, provide project management support for functional and cross-functional goal teams, partner with senior leaders to manage portfolio and resource metrics and partner with functional project manager to address key operational improvements and change management.
- Independently lead sub-teams, goals or cross-functional teams
- Partner with initiative leaders to ensure effective & timely completion of deliverables
- Facilitating resolution of issues relating to project schedules, priorities and team dynamics
- Independently manage and influence multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Other duties as assigned that require project management and business expertise
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s degree required, PMP or relevant business support experience is a plus
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in applying project management principles and processes. Prior experience working in biotech or pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Proficiency in G-Suite; Smartsheets; Microsoft Powerpoint; gSites; Excel
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), influencing and facilitation skills, and the ability to work well with others in a proactive, positive and constructive manner
- Strong record of managing multiple stakeholders & a desire to deliver service excellence
- Ability to translate strategy into action