100 Wood Hollow Drive Novato, CA 94949
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Project Manager to be part of our client’ s team in Novato. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for supporting procurement activities with focus on project management, tactical duties and internal customer support.
- Responsible for supporting the procurement activities of the Procurement Department.
- Support and manage projects that help improve processes, systems, and data accuracy
- Create reports, metrics, and presentation materials as needed
- Takes direction from Procurement and Supplier Quality in support of business objectives and goals
- Facilitate process improvement projects
- Create project charters with high level milestones, timelines and deliverables
- Support Procurement and Quality governance team meetings by providing logistics support and meeting support
Summary of Qualifications:
- BS in supply chain, engineering or science discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in project management.
- Process Improvement experience.
- Lean background (green belt or black belt) is nice to have.
- Understanding of process documentation along with process mapping/management.
- Supply chain experience nice to have.
- Experience in a Biotech/Pharmaceutical or regulated manufacturing environment a plus.
- Proficient with MS Suites and Visio.
- Strong communication skills.