44100 Osgood Road Fremont, CA 94539
Principal Duties And Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Responsible for extracting and interpreting information from proposals and contracts so that the various departments within the company understand what the scope of work and material is needed for an installation job.
- Ensure proper installations through accurate reading of plans and documents
- Manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines with a high level of organization
- Assist bidding architectural, mechanical and electrical trades
- Work with subcontractors and design team to provide conflict resolution for construction issues
- Coordinate and manage the quality control process for General and MEP construction
- Manage startup and pretesting of mechanical and electrical systems
- Coordinate and support third party commissioning activities
- Assemble project related documents (incoming and outgoing), RFP’ s, Transmittal' s, Delivery tickets, Unit Summary Sheets, Bid Spreads, Material takeoffs, and any other applicable document.
- Assist with Plan printing, ordering, updates, and slip-sheets.
- Bachelor' s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 4 years’ experience in Mechanical or Electrical System Construction or equivalent
- 3 years combined experience in Mission Critical Construction, Semiconductor Construction, MEP Project Management, or Mechanical and Electrical System Start-up and Commissioning
- Capable in coordinating and scheduling MEP activities
- Effectively utilize computer and software technology in the performance of duties
- Preconstruction / Equipment Procurement experience
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written