Fremont, CA 94538
Project Manager (AV)
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage project scope of work and project team resources
- Work closely with end-user clients as subject matter expert for multiple Audiovisual (AV) infrastructure projects
- Create and manage Request for Proposals for client services.
- Review client Audiovisual (AV) requirements and define scope of work.
- Create preliminary conceptual design and Rough Order of Magnitude Cost Estimates (ROM Budgets).
- Manage build out of AV infrastructure design and assist with integration as needed.
- Manage RFI’ s, Change Order process, reconcile vendor contracts and approve client invoices.
- Define client objectives and confirm project scopes align with clients objectives.
- Consistently improve knowledge of AV technology.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent experience
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in audiovisual systems, Project Management Design and Engineering
- Experience in the design and construction process participating in client, architect, and contractor meetings.
- Experience leading and managing client and vendor teams
- Excellent knowledge of AV technology and equipment.