Transportation and Logistics Project Manager
1000 Retail Dr Fort MIll, SC 29715
ROLE: Transportation and Logistics Project Manager
LOCATIONS: South Carolina
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Logistics and Transportation and Logistics Project Manager for our Retail client in South Carolina. Our client is one of the largest discount retailers in the world and the largest in the United States. Over the course of 30 years they have grown from a very small clothing retailer with less than 10 stores in California, to a Fortune 500 global giant worth well over $12b annually.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
PRIMARY SKILLS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Strong Project Management experience in the Transportation and/or Freight Payment IT field.
- Experience with TMS Systems; preferably Manhattan.
- Familiar with Carrier Communications to include XML/EDI
- Experience working on a project team.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and debugging skills
- Understands data flow diagrams (DFD)
- Understands and creates swim lane process flows
- Demonstrated ability to create requirements documentation
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a test plan including leading users through testing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Undergraduate degree in Information Systems, or equivalent discipline, or an equivalent business experience
NICE TO HAVE:
- Beginner to Intermediate SQL
- Grasp of industry best practices within the transportation industry; Domestic and International, Systemic Bid Processes, Freight Payment
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite including Visio
- Excel and Access