5525 NW Fisher Creek Drive Camas, WA 98607 | Contract-to-Hire
ROLE: Project Manager
LOCATIONS: Portland Area
INDUSTRY: Financial Services
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Project Manager for our Financial Services Client in Camas Washington. A successful Project Manager is an essential individual who will personally manage a wide breadth of projects, to include large and complex projects within the department or throughout the corporation. You will be responsible for organizing, planning and executing projects, ensure deadlines are met or exceeded, manage budgets, define objectives and provide quality control oversight. Duties also include coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. Additionally, you will be a leader who can seamlessly coordinate team efforts to deliver projects accordingly
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
PRIMARY SKILLS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Manage projects throughout the full project lifecycle so that projects are completed with efficiency and meet or exceed customer requirements. (Projects can be many years, and millions of dollars that completely replace core business systems. This naturally involves changing professes throughout multiple business units.)
- Lead and motivate teams and ensure projects are delivered with a high degree of quality.
- Effectively manage the project scope, budget, and timeline. Evaluate the impact to the project if changes are made to these constraints.
- Identify and manage potential risks or issues.
- Proactively develop contingency and mitigation plans.
- Utilize analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as project management and technical knowledge, to assess and resolve project-related obstacles.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to project team members, internal customers, and the management team. Communicate difficult and sensitive information tactfully.
- Encourage empowerment to make decisions, obtain buy-in, and negotiate resources, scope, and timelines with Project Sponsors, key stakeholders, and project team members.
- Work with impacted departments to identify needs and obtain project resources.
- Manage contract and consulting resources and ensure compliance with the project budget and Statement of Work.
- Analyze and assess project requirements and processes and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Bachelor' s degree and 5+ years of project management experience required; or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Experience working with highly collaborative teams on technical projects of varying size and complexity
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with management, project team members, internal clients, and consultants
- Be persuasive at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities, and solve complex problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies and tools, and experience managing projects in both
- Ability to identify and provide solutions for improving current practices