Project Manager (Infrastructure)
5130 Hacienda Drive Dublin, CA 94568
Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Dublin, CA
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Infrastructure Project Manager to be part of our direct client’ s team in Dublin CA
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
The role of the Project Manager will be to manage project from planning to deployment phase, which includes:
- Preparing project plan for overall project by working with infrastructure and app teams.
- Working with the teams to install the application and migrate the interfaces.
- Managing infrastructure build and delivering as per agreed timelines
- Working with Build team delivery lead to get the environments built as per schedules
- Timely escalations to management team in case of roadblocks
- Managing testing
- Test strategy, test plans
- Test execution, compiling results and reviewing with stakeholders
- Sign-offs from respective teams
- Managing cutover tasks
- Cutover plan
- Timely communication
- Weekly meetings and timely status updates
- Managing transition tasks