Project Manager IV
1 DNA way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Project Manager IV to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Project Manager IV
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Design, implementation and/or optimization of global business processes (e.g. definition of user access processes for new data assets including development and optimization of Read and Understand compliance training)
- Conduct research and analysis to identify the best options for automated solutions
- Complete the collection and analysis of data required for data-driven decisions and for the identification of strategic KPIs and metrics
- Utilize effective methodology and visualization tools to communicate and educate the user community about PD Biometrics business process
- Communicate findings by compiling relevant information, synthesizing key actionable insights, and delivering impactful formal and informal presentations
Summary of Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’ s in business administration, engineering, science or a related field is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a must
- Proficiency in business process development and visualization tools is a must
- Highly organized, reliable and proactive
- Effective communication, organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Spotfire and/or Tableau visualization software is a plus
- Passionate about business and scientific intelligence
- Experience in collection and analysis of data
- Ability to work with a team and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ideal Candidate will:
- Have project management, business management and business operations experience
- Is a highly motivated individual with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have excellent organization, communication, interpersonal and persuasion skills
- Work well individually and demonstrate effective people/team skills
- Excellent relationship building with internal customers, as well as team members, is essential
- Have experience in transforming data into compelling insights and strategies
- Have demonstrated ability to identify and synthesize reliable and current information sources into a comprehensive and accurate understanding of business reality
- Have a track record of integrating and synthesizing findings from multiple sources to enable informed strategic decision making and business insights