Project Manager III
600 East Grand Avenue, SSF40 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Project Manager III to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Project Manager III
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Drive strategic global employee communication strategy and plans for programs governed by the PDP
- Drive employee engagement, understanding, inspiration, and connection to leaders, our purpose and values with communications, programs, and events
- Work hands-on with PDP leaders, program managers, and program teams to plan, write, edit, and distribute/execute diverse types of communications and campaigns
- Partner with the PDP leadership team to develop key messaging and presentations for organization updates, key initiatives, and other topics
- Develop content management plan with intranet website team
- Develop a process for delivering high quality and interesting content for the intranet
- Produce or oversee the production of the assets needed to support each program
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all channels/mediums and external communications narratives
- Provide frequent and clear communications regarding project status to key stakeholders and partners while raising potential issues or key decisions needed to ensure successful project delivery
- Establish and track metrics that show the impact of communications programs on employee engagement, productivity, and organization performance Review past projects and results to identify wins/learnings for business process improvements and influence internal change management
- Help cultivate and grow the voice of PDP to engage and inform stakeholders across the company
- Act as the primary interface between PDP and internal communications organization Collaborate with IT and Internal Communications to identify, leverage, and integrate technology that will increase the effectiveness and timeliness of employee communications
- Maintain PDP communications calendar, including coordination with corporate communication activities
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree required, 5+ years of relevant experience.
- 5+ years working in corporate communications and marketing, including employee / program communications experience, preferably in a fast-paced company
- success developing and executing strategic program-oriented communications across a variety of channels
- Established track record collaborating with and proactively supporting senior leaders on communications strategies and best practices; client service mindset and consultative approach
- Outstanding writing and editing skills; ability to write for a broad spectrum of communications channels; employee emails, websites, presentations, etc.
- Life sciences industry expertise, is favorable but not required
- Experience managing creatives (design and writing) and the creative development process — preferably in a marketing or advertising agency setting
- Experience with website content management system
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, organization, and implementation skills
- Structured/analytical thinker with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage cross-functional and international collaborations
- Experience in interacting with and influencing all levels of management
- You are able to work independently, have the ability to work a flexible schedule, and embrace change and ambiguity enthusiastically
- Strong active-listening skills
- High degree of flexibility, with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Solid understanding of project management principles; outstanding organization and planning abilities
- Experience with change management and communicating key initiatives across multiple internal target audiences
- Innovative mindset – always looking for ways to improve how to communicate with and engage employees
- Expert MS Office and Google Applications