Project Manager III
1 DNA Way, SSF01 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Project Manager III to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Project Manager III
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Ensure improvement methodology and tools are utilized effectively to maximize benefits.
- Deliver project goals on budget and on schedule.
- Develop conceptual customer needs into an approved project charter.
- Analyze business, process and systems performance, and identify improvement opportunities.
- Develop, evaluate and manage business case and cost/benefit analyses.
- Provide decision support and recommendations to select best options.
- Communicate proactively with stakeholders and senior management regarding progress, issues and plans for resolution.
- Develop and use project plans to coordinate participants and track and report progress.
- Leverage industry research and analysis; serve as advocate & role model for integrating best practices into the organization.
- Operate with a high degree of autonomy and professionalism; successfully prioritize workload in accordance with business goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- BS/BA (Engineering/Science preferred).
- Minimum 7 years of related analytical and business experience working in a complex. Minimum 3 years Project Management experience.
- Experience with implementation of process improvement initiatives
- Collaborative Leadership- Ability to influence with or without authority, facilitate groups with diverse perspectives, bring teams to consensus/alignment.
- High tolerance for ambiguity, able to create order from chaos.
- Ownership and Accountability. Takes accountability for actions, drives results, and learns from mistakes. Is direct and truthful and therefore widely trusted.
- Delivers of promises, goals, and expectations.
- Makes quality decisions and resolved problems rapidly.
- Communication-Ability to communicate effectively up and down, at all levels of the organization, teach and present complex and/or new ideas with clarity and simplicity.
- Planning/Organization-Excellent planning and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask and adapt.
- Able to synthesize large amount of information.
- Able to deliver results despite \nshifting environment.
- Analytical Problem Solving.
- Ability to define problem statement clearly and accurately and apply structured and disciplined methodology to identify data-driven root causes.
- Innovative and effective in solution development, risk mitigation, and execution.