Project Manager II
320 DNA Way, SSF32 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Project Manager II to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Project Manager II
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Schedule the team meeting, establish meeting agenda, coordinate the meeting logistics, distribute pre-read meeting materials ahead of time, and publish meeting minutes on a timely manner.
- Maintain project schedule by working with team members. Hold cross-functional team members accountable for the deliverables. Ensure the deliverables are completed on time.
- Maintain a central depository web interface to store project deliverables, meeting minutes, etc.
- Facilitate the team meeting, and drive productive discussions according to the agenda.
- Create ongoing project status updates for internal stakeholders (i.e. senior management, steering committee, etc.)
- Additional Responsibilities (but may not be limited to):
- Partner closely with project lead(s) to ensure alignment with project(s) objectives and timelines.
- Create and review content to ensure the information contained aligns with the intended purpose.
- Apply project management expertise including planning, tracking and facilitating meetings and documenting decisions, risks and actions.
- Periodic check in with PMO to leverage existing tools.
- It is mandatory for the PTR project manager to perform the aforementioned duties at least two days a week onsite at on campus.
Summary of Qualifications:
- 5 years+ experience of relevant work within biotech or the pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High caliber individual with experience in regulatory a plus.
- Must work well in a collaborative team environment and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Advanced degree in science, engineering or knowledge of manufacturing or technical development processes experience a plus.
- Must be able to independently manage priorities and assignments across project
- Provide timely information for reporting into the team(s).
- Act as catalyst and primary contact for work and team assignments.
- Ensure team dynamics are collaborative.