Project Manager (Staff Role - Camas)
5525 NW Fisher Creek Dr, Camas, WA 98607
Industry: Financial Service
Duration: Contract to Hire
Location: Camas, WA
Interview Process: Phone, Onsite
Bayside Solutions is seeking an experienced Project Manager to independently manage a full range of projects, including larger and complex corporate or departmental projects and implementations. Duties also include coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
- Manage all phases of individual projects to ensure they are completed efficiently and meet the customer’ s requirements. Projects may be multi-year, multi-million dollar efforts involving the replacement of core business systems and involve process changes to multiple business units.
- Lead and motivate teams and ensure projects are delivered with a high degree of quality.
- Identify and manage potential risks or issues. Proactively develop contingency and mitigation plans.
- Utilize analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as project management and technical knowledge, to assess and resolve project-related obstacles.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to team members, internal customers, and Management
- Communicate difficult and sensitive information tactfully.
- Influence decision-making, obtain buy-in and negotiate resources, scope, and timelines with Project Sponsors, key stakeholders, and project team members.
- Work with impacted departments to identify needs and obtain project resources.
- Manage contract and consulting resources and ensure compliance with the project budget and Statement of Work.
- Analyze and assess project requirements and processes and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Bachelor’ s degree and 5+ years of project management experience required; or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Demonstrated experience leading collaborative project teams on technical projects of varying size and complexity
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with management, project team members, internal clients, and consultants
- Strong ability to persuade at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities, and solve complex problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies and tools, and experience managing projects in both
- Ability to identify and provide solutions for improving current practices