Project Manager (Security Technology)
44061 Old Warm springs Blvd Fremont, CA 94538
Project Manager (AV)
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage build out of Security infrastructure design and assist with integration as needed.
- Coordinate relocation of existing Security equipment (if applicable).
- Identify/define project resources from all parties, i.e., client and vendors.
- Interview client resources including IT and Facilities staff in order to define client objectives and confirm project scopes align with clients objectives.
- Manage RFI’ s, Change Order process, reconcile vendor contracts and approve client invoices.
- Manage project scope of work and project team resources.
- Create and manage Request for Proposals for client services.
- Create “ For Construction” documents.
- Develop close-out documentation.
- Consistently improve knowledge of Security technology.
- Review client Security requirements and define scope of work.
- Create preliminary conceptual design and Rough Order of Magnitude Cost Estimates (ROM Budgets).
- 2+ years of experience in Security systems, Project Management Design and Installation in California Marketplace.
- Working experience creating punch-list and testing.
- Experience leading end-user clients through design and pricing of security systems (access control, video surveillance.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and capable of communicating highly technical information to non-technical individuals.
- Proven track record of achieving objectives on schedule and within budget.