Project Manager (SFDC Focuses - San Mateo or Camas)
5525 NW Fisher Creek Dr, Camas, WA 98607
Client Industry: Financial Industry
Location: San Mateo, CA
Position: Project Manager, Salesforce Integration
Duration: 6 months contract
Our Company Bio: Founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Project Manager with extensive experience in Salesforce Integration projects. This is a contract engagement with our direct client.
As a Project Manager, you will manage a range of projects, including the larger and more complex corporate or departmental projects and implementations. You will be responsible to plan and execute projects, ensure adherence to deadlines, manage project budgets, help define the project’ s objectives and oversee quality control. Duties also include coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Manage all phases of individual projects to ensure they are completed efficiently and meet the customer’ s requirements. Projects may be multi-year, multi-million dollar efforts involving the replacement of core business systems and involve process changes to multiple business units.
- Lead and motivate teams and ensure projects are delivered with a high degree of quality.
- Effectively manage the project scope, budget, and timeline. Evaluate the impact to the project if changes are made to these constraints.
- Identify and manage potential risks or issues. Proactively develop contingency and mitigation plans.
- Utilize analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as project management and technical knowledge, to assess and resolve project-related obstacles.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to project team members, internal customers, and the management team. Communicate difficult and sensitive information tactfully.
- Influence decision-making, obtain buy-in, and negotiate resources, scope, and timelines with Project Sponsors, key stakeholders, and project team members.
- Work with impacted departments to identify needs and obtain project resources.
- Manage contract and consulting resources and ensure compliance with the project budget and Statement of Work.
- Analyze and assess project requirements and processes and provide recommendations for improvement.
- 3-5 years’ experience managing 3rd party implementation vendors
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools
- Bachelor’ s degree and 5+ years of project management experience required; or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Demonstrated experience leading collaborative project teams on technical projects of varying size and complexity
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with management, project team members, internal clients, and consultants
- Strong ability to persuade at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities, and solve complex problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies and tools, and experience managing projects in both
- Ability to identify and provide solutions for improving current practices