Project Manager (Architect)
11209 Brockway Rd #211 Truckee, CA 96161
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Project Manager (Architect) to be part of our Client’ s team in Truckee. Our client is a design firm dedicated to providing innovative, yet sensible design solutions.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, and was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Project Manager (Architect)
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Run meetings in person or over the phone with clientele
- Communicate effectively in person or over the phone with clientele
- Communicate effectively within local design and construction community
- Advanced capability to listen to and incorporate feedback during design process
- Effectively document meetings and delegate tasks
- Advanced abilities for creating innovative, pragmatic and original design concepts
- Advanced ability to present compelling, organized graphics to convey those designs
- Oversees design presentations, monitors project design development, and provides design direction and support to ensure consistent and high-quality design firm-wide.
- Expertly use in BIM platform and other graphics platforms
- Complete working knowledge of pertinent building codes
- Create design solutions in conformance with codes and restrictions
- Effectively delegate tasks
- Effectively Prioritize and Manage workload and deadlines
- Effectively Communicate internally
- Communicate and Administrate with project consultants and jurisdiction
- Participates in development of staffing allocation
- May be requested for company travel and/or assistance with remote project locations.
- Participates in training of Jr/entry level staff
- Responsible for coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Evolved document review skills
- Ensure documents are in conformance with the codes and restrictions
- Perform Construction administration tasks including:
- Site observation
- Shop drawing review
- Pay app review
- Issue supplemental information
- Resolve errors or omissions or Conflicts in documents
- Review Submittals
- Accredited Architecture Degree
- 5+ years experience
- Construction & Field experience desirable
- High Computer Literacy and Quick Learner.
- Fluent with BIM, Excel, Multiple CAD platforms
- High end Residential experience
- Experience managing and developing personnel
- Delegation and teaching experience
- Communicate effectively with clientele, project consultants and jurisdiction
- Infer information and questions even when not verbally communicated