Project Management Specialist
365 LASUEN ST Stanford, CA 94305
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Project Management Specialist to be part of our client’ s team. This is an opportunity to work with a private research university in the South Bay, California. This Client is known for its academic strength, wealth, proximity to Silicon Valley, and ranking as one of the world' s top-ten universities
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Project Management Specialist
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life-threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The School of Humanities and Sciences (H&S) is looking for a project manager for the school’ s IT department. The project manager acts as the liaison between H&S departments and the client’ s IT community at large.
- This position works with the senior project managers to implement the H&S response to University-wide initiatives.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, building and analyzing reports, allocating IT resources, and managing communications with stakeholders.
- A successful candidate is expected to oversee multiple programs, work independently, communicate clearly with a variety of constituents, and balance multiple priorities. This position spends equal time managing projects, programs, and business relationships.
- The H&S IT team is a small, collaborative team that supports departments ranging from Music to Economics to Physics. Members of the team take on many roles and each manage a varied portfolio of projects. We have a culture of outstanding customer satisfaction, excellent delivery of projects on time and on budget, and a strong focus on professional development.
- Support the creation of project plans in response to changes in university policy to ensure the school remains in compliance
- Lead efforts to inventory, audit, and remediate information systems and applications in the school. Develop procedures and guidelines to support those efforts
- Evaluate metrics to assess program effectiveness and adapt proactively to upcoming trends
- Translate business processes into requirements for use in evaluating potential IT solutions
- Partner with IT organizations across campus to ensure the needs of H&S constituents are met
- Organize and participate in outreach activities that may include communications, events, training, and conferences
- Other duties may also be assigned
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s Degree is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a customer-oriented focus
- Superior organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Willingness to quickly shift on priority and direction
- Excellent stakeholder management skills