Planner / Scheduler IV
1 DNA way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Planner / Scheduler IV to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Planner / Scheduler IV
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Assist engineering teams to identify accurate project resource requirements
- Build a comprehensive resource and engineering task database
- Build schedules for multiple engineering and construction projects in Critical Path Method (CPM) and provide schedule updates.
- Drive project schedules through analysis of work plan alternatives, (What If Scenario Analysis) re-sequencing of activities, workarounds and other related techniques as required.
- Create status reports, near term forecasts, summary activity/milestone reports, critical path and ad-hoc reports and other reports as needed for project planning and control.
- Plan and execute engineering, construction and validation activities with the project team.
- Interface with the project technical staff to define schedule basis and assumptions, Baseline and identification of variances from the original plan and baseline.
- Critical path analysis and methodology;
- EVMS (Earned Value Management System) and project progress analysis.
- Develop resource loading and resource leveled project schedules
- Evaluate schedules submitted by third-party engineers and constructors to ensure they are consistent with owner expectations and risk thresholds
- Set up and attend project review meetings with Project Managers and discipline leaders to review project plans.
- Performing engineering task progress measurement.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering required.
- PE, PMI PMP, PMI-SP or equivalent certification preferred
- The candidate requires knowledge and Five (5) to ten (10) years
- Present reports and performance metrics to Project Managers and Project Executives, Report out on engineering and construction deliverables and tasks that are coordinated with manufacturing plant production and shutdown schedules.
- Identify and provide risk mitigation deliverables that appropriately address technical risk.