Project Documentation Coordinator
1 DNA way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Project Documentation Coordinator to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Project Documentation Coordinator
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be a seasoned project documentation coordination professional with a proven record of success working in fast-paced environments that requires a high-level of professionalism, organization, attention to detail and accuracy. Individual must possess strong, positive interpersonal skills and have the ability to work with diverse individuals. Must be willing and able to handle large volume of routine work, as well as undertaking more challenging tasks while consistently delivering accurate and timely work product. Further, it is critical the Project Documentation Coordinator has strong ability to remain poised in such a fast-paced environment and forms and effective network and strong working relationships with peers.
- Manage and maintain Project Team’ s documentation (for project management, engineering design, procurement, construction, and commissioning), in electronic document management systems
- Serve as the subject-matter-expert for Project Team knowledge-management repositories, leveraging various electronic document management systems and databases (i.e. Touchpoint, PKM, Google Apps software) and reporting tools
- Provide additional ad hoc project/program management support, as defined by Project Team Lead
- Coordinate development of Project Turnover documents
- Responsible for creating and maintaining Project Team distribution lists
- Additional responsibilities include filing, photocopying and distribution of documents as defined by Project Team Lead
Summary of Qualifications:
- 5+ years of project management / project documentation coordination experience
- 2+ years experience in construction or design engineering coordination position (preferred)
- 2+ years experience as a administrative assistant in a fast-paced environment (preferred)
- Experience in working with remote teams (preferred)
- AA degree or equivalent experience required (Bachelors degree preferred)
- Self-starter with excellent time management and organizational skills with proactive approach that is results-focused.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Advanced knowledge and experience using and maintaining electronic document management systems
- Strong administrative technical skills using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Corporate Time Calendar required. Proficiency with standard applications preferred
- Demonstrated effective time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated change management skills, as well as versatility in responding to change
- Demonstrated project coordination and workflow management skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and proactive approach that is results-focused